Monday, May 23, 2016

A few photos from my time

Jannele Adsit
Berkeley, California
May 2016

A few photos from my time

As a follow up to my other post, I also wanted to upload a few photos. The property is lovely. And the weather has been very nice--sunshine with a light breeze. Warm during the day, it is a bit chilly in the evenings--but I never needed to use the heating unit in the Guest House.



I reread Lydia Davis's The Cows in the presence of these fine creatures. The goats are often available as well, and they like to be pet. The two cats on the property were also welcoming. 





The Alder Creek Nature Trail was a favorite spot--a little place to pause and write awaits at the end of the walk. I took the journey several times during my stay.



(Posted by Janelle)

No comments:

Post a Comment