Its time to start planning for this Spring's gathering in Pickens April 15-22.
We have a backbone of a programming schedule to fill out, dinners to plan, entertainment to schedule, and sleeping arrangements to be made. As you probably know, this time our activities will be centered around the barn raisin' at the old studio and living space. We've also got Bill Carson's performance on Saturday the 18th and Evelyn's birthday on Sunday the 19th. That leaves plenty of space for dinners, performances, presentations, and discussions. Let's start organizing the forces...here's what we need to know:
1. We need a new title for the ongoing project, any thoughts? Somebody's already got ReGeneration trademarked. Let's try to keep it close in style and theme.
2. When will you be here? How long can you stay? Who's coming with you?
We need to make sleeping arrangements and open the door to a few newn participants, carefully chosen.
3. What hat would you like to wear?
Would you like to coordinate meals, beds, programming, studio renovation, entertainment, presentations, or something else entirely?
4. Would you like to provide an evening's entertainment?
Is there music, discussion, reading or another presentation you would like to share? Should there be a theme?
5. Do you have special skills or resources you'd like to contribute to the renovation of the studio space?
Questions, answers and ideas can be posted here, and I'll do my best to keep the reWork Google calendar updated based on these posts. I am excited to see all of you again and to meet the new recruits!