Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Blueberry cobbler

I can't believe how fast time has passed! It seems like I just got here, but it's been over 2 weeks. I'm in love with the Pottery and wish I could transport the space and its view back home. The giant work area, the concrete floor - it's such a great studio space. I've been more productive than I could have imagined, and I've still found time to bake my first blueberry cobbler, learn how to make cheese from John and Chad (more on that in a separate post) and play some pool at a local bar (75 cents a game!).

I made this!



Every day is full of making, thinking, reading and more making (with the occasional trip to visit Bob the Cat in the library). I'm finally getting better at the cyanotypes and fixing some issues with the process. I'm drawing as well, which is NOT my media. Who knows if they'll ever see the light of day, but it's good to stretch, right? Stay tuned for images from the big cheese day, and the best photo of Bob ever taken (if I do say so myself).

Small cyanotype exposing in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment